Full of personal recommendations from a local foodie, this comprehensive Amsterdam restaurant guide is a great resource for anyone visiting or living in the Dutch capital. You can expect over 70 pages of restaurant recommendations – from traditional Dutch cuisine to Indonesian and Surinamese food – as well as dining tips, Amsterdam’s best bars and cafes, plus markets and food shops. All compiled by local foodie and writer, Vicky Hampton, who has been living, writing and dining in Amsterdam since 2006.
“Personal recommendations from a local foodie” is the tagline of this comprehensive Amsterdam restaurant guide – now in its third edition. It’s a great resource for anyone visiting or living in the Dutch capital, seeking answers about the best places to eat and drink. You can expect over 70 pages of restaurant recommendations – from traditional Dutch cuisine to Indonesian and Surinamese food – as well as dining tips, Amsterdam’s best bars and cafes, plus markets and food shops. All compiled by local foodie and writer, Vicky Hampton, who has been living (and, more importantly, eating!) in Amsterdam since 2006. This handy e-guidebook is inspired by, and made up of, blog posts that have been published by the Amsterdam Foodie over the course of more than a decade spent in the Netherlands’ foodiest city.
Get this Amsterdam Restaurant Guide and you’ll benefit from…
- Amsterdam Foodie-approved restaurant, café and bar recommendations
- Tips for navigating Dutch customer service, tipping, and eating like a local
- Amsterdam’s best restaurants for Dutch, Indonesian and Surinamese food
- Listings of food markets and specialist food shops in Amsterdam
- Available as an e-book in PDF format for handy use on all devices, especially while on the go
About the Author
British-born Amsterdammer Vicky Hampton is a writer, cook and avid foodie who has lived and worked the Netherlands since 2006. Better known as the Amsterdam Foodie, her website focuses on reviews and recommendations of Amsterdam restaurants, as well as other culinary travel writing. Vicky has written for various publications including The Guardian, New York Times, Olive, Monocle, Rough Guide and Michelin Guide. She has also published a lunch cookbook about simple, healthy and creative dishes that you can make with very little equipment and limited ingredients in an office environment or on your travels. When Vicky’s not eating her way through Europe, she’s often spotted hula-hooping in the park wearing a pair of tiger-print leggings.
Follow the Amsterdam Foodie on social media:
- Facebook: facebook.com/amsterdamfoodie
- Twitter: @AmsterdamFoodie
- Instagram: @AmsterdamFoodie
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/amsterdamfoodie
- YouTube: youtube.com/amsterdamfoodie